Roland VersaUV printer/cutters have revolutionised the packaging prototype and short-run label industries with their ability to print CMYK plus White and Clear ink for special effects, on a vast array of substrates. Now, the all new LEC-540 takes your productivity to the next level with 1371mm (54”) print width, enhanced print & cut workflows such as producing folds and perforated cuts, and also built-in support for rigid substrates.
Imagine producing one-off packaging prototypes and short-run labels on a vast array of substrates, including metallic and synthetic papers, foils, BOPP, PE and PET film, even leather and fabrics.
Roland’s DPI award-winning VersaUV LEC series is the world’s first UV inkjet printer/cutter line using safe, low-heat LED lamps. VersaUV prints CMYK + White + Clear for unmatched colour, texture and dimension. Clear coat adds remarkably rich special effects ranging from high-gloss finish for area highlights to custom-textured effects such as faux leather and crocodile skin. Roland ECO-UV inks produce graphics that are easy to handle and can be stretched across both curved surfaces and sharp edges without cracking.
The top-of-the-line LEC-540 offers faster production printing up to 11.7 sq m./hr. and high image quality up to 1440×1440 dpi, making it ideally suited for short-run production of labels and specialty graphics – as well as prototyping applications. The VersaUV LEC-540 can also be configured in your choice of three ink combinations. The LEC-540’s Intelligent Ink Circulation System optimises ink usage and minimises waste and an optimised hood design ensures compatibility with semi-rigid substrates including card stocks and polycarbonates.
- 54” UV inkjet printer/cutter
- Prints, contour cuts, perf-cuts and creases designs
- Environmentally friendly ECO-UV inks
- Layered Clear produces unique textures and finishes
- Supports hundreds of media options including support for semi rigid substrates
- Safe, long lasting and energy efficient LED Lamps
- Intelligent Ink Circulation System prevents white ink from settling
- Software drivers available from leading providers of color management and proofing software (CGS, GMG, EFI)